Here are some questions for you to consider
- How do you organise your academic year?
- How do you organise your maths curriculum?
- What is the structure of your calculation policy?
- Is there a consistent approach throughout your school?
- Are all stakeholders aware of the curriculum / calculation policy?
- Is your calculation policy displayed on your website?
- What is ‘S-planning’, and how does it help with ‘small step’ provision?
- What is the structure of a lesson?
This presentation will support your reflection on these key questions.
Teaching for Mastery: other topics